I agree 100%. That's one reason why I also say that he will be perceived to be successful almost no matter what due to the extremely low standard.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He knows how to tickle the ear in a large public speech, but his lack of actions as a man of the people scare me.
_________________________
</div></div>
What is scary is the immense following that this man has despite what you just said.
</div></div>
Until he DOES something, he will still be elected only because Bush sucks like a Hoover vac.
I agree 100%. That's one reason why I also say that he will be perceived to be successful almost no matter what due to the extremely low standard.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
If you notice, I said "perceived" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
It is going to be a tough row to hoe for anyone.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Yes...I'm afraid the common man has been screwed till the threads are stripped.
Bookmarks